Summer Camp 2016
West Coast is offering Summer Soccer Camps. West Coast soccer camp is a great way for kids to have fun, play as a team and learn the fundmentals of soccer. Sign ups are happening Now!
Camp Information: West Coast Summer Camp Flyer.PDF
- Ages: All ages (Boys and Girls)
- Week 1 June 13th -17th. 9am-12noon or 5pm-8pm
- Week 2 June 20th- 24th. 9am-12noon Only
- Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
9:00 Sign In
9:15 - 9:45 - Warm-up, Fun Games
9:45 - 10:30 - Skill instruction, Proper technique
10:30 - 10:45 - Snack Break
10:45 - 11:15 - Competition (Games)
11:15 - 11:45 - Play
11:50 - 12:00 - Wrap-up
- Fees: $175 Per week (5 days) or $35 Per day.
- Location: Louise Park., 7140 Louise Ave., Van Nuys, CA 91406 (Cross Streets: Between Enadia Way and Sherman Way)
Camp will focus on proper…
- Technique skills
- Fun games
- Water balloon fight (last day of camp)
How to apply:
- Registration Form:
- Each child needs a completed Registration Form.PDF
- ALL Players must bring cleats, shin guards, pack a Lunch/Snack and something to drink.
- Payment: Email your registration form to email@example.com
- Online Payments:
- During your online payments process make sure you enter your contact information in the "Add special instructions to the seller" box. This can be done by clicking on the "Add" button towards the bottom of the payment page.
Email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing payments and registration form.
- Email email@example.com informing him that you are appling for Summer Soccer Camp.
- Make Check, Cashier Check, or Money Order Payable to "West Coast Elite Football Club" for the amount of ($175.00 for 1 week, $350.00 for 2 weeks, or $35.00 x days attending).
West Coast Elite Football Club
P.O. Box 16655
Encino CA 91416
For more information Contact:
Jerry Chavarria: 310.903.8481